Friday, April 18, 2008

TGI-feeling good-F!!!

"Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"



Amidst all the tsuris and mishigaas of life...a ray of sunshine...

A great customer service experience with Texas Health Credit Union. A beautiful conversation with my treasured friend Jose Perales that made me cry [did I have a mini-stroke?]. A laugh-filled morning coffee with a glorious ray of sunshine Miss Tiffany Davis. A stunning day in Atlanta...

I'm embraced by a complete sense of well-being and joy. No worries about being doughy... no worries of money issues [not enough dough - LOL]... no worries about work issues... Just a sense of calm and happiness.

How cool.

And...I'm, indeed, feeling good.

No comments: