Friday, October 26, 2007

No Pickles, No Rachael, Extra, Extra Mayo...

So I thought she was a little overexposed of late. But...enjoyed her $40 visit to Chattanooga - though she missed some of the real deals!

But NOW, well, she's gone to far!











[from People Magazine]

Someone brought this to my attention and I have to say that Ms. Ray is dead to me.

Those who know me, know I L O V E mayonnaise. While I admit to a youthful indiscretion with Miracle Whip - now - it's the tangy goodness - the [as Joey would say] "moistmaker" mayo that rocks my condiment world. And - I've met a delightful new Southerner named Duke.

Anyway - I may wax poetic about my condiment of choice another time - but had to speak out against this culinary injustice.

TGIF!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I'm with you 100%! Anti-mayo proponents are not to be trusted.