Friday, March 28, 2008

Clever minds think alike... How to: TO DO

I was chatting with my friend/colleague - the fabulous Tiffany Davis - and mentioned this entry and she told me that she and her sig-oth do the same thing! At first I thought - DAMN! Then I thought how neat that we both do the same thing...

SO - here's a fun tip for Friday. If you're like me and keep written to do lists on hand, to make sure you accomplish what you need to, this will make it fun and easy.

Go to a restaurant supply store or office supply store [OR your favorite cafe and see if they'll let you poach one] and pick up some "Guest Check" pads...



The box for date on top can be handy if you've got a full day - or you can use it for a "week ending" reminder...

Server? For your initials. The small box on the left column is to check off completed tasks...the two on the right can be for notes or codes or follow up intructions.



Looks neat.
Is handy.
Is simple.


How's that?

No comments: