Saturday, April 24, 2010

What I would've said...


SO...I started this awhile ago and haven't utilized the forum. Things that I'd like to shout out my car window - or bellow at a passerby on the sidewalk... OR in this case to the seersuckered, fedora'd young douche at Pavilions...

HEY DOOFUS - unless you were chemically impaired - the fact that you stood DIRECTLY in front of me - without acknowledging me - at the nut kiosk - WHAT THE HELL!? It's a small selection of nuts and trail mix. It's a narrow aisle. I KNOW I'm hard to miss. Are you REALLY that rude and self absorbed?!

It's one thing if you snuck in and grabbed a bag of nuts and left... It's entirely ANOTHER thing if you park in front of me and just shop. Peruse. Take your time. Really. Sorry. I have to say - you are an asshole.

Ahhhh...that's better. I think I'll post this in another public forum as well... Because I'm still just that frosted.

Again - this will be my forum for the occasional outburst!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helloooooo!!!! I haven't heard the phrase "frosted" in a while. xxxooo

Mary