Friday, March 12, 2010

TGI-feelin good-F!

"Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"



I have to repeat myself here [this was from an earlier post] as my second week of my new life comes to a close...

Great conversation and work with a team from all over North America convened here in Hollywood... Great food at Street, Comme Ca, Mercantile... Swank drinks at the W Hollywood... A great couple of work weeks in LA... [more on my personal adventures to come.]

I'm embraced by a complete sense of well-being and joy. How cool.

And...I'm, indeed, feeling good.

3 comments:

matt said...

Get thee to Church & State and Lazy Ox, stat!

matt said...

Hi there! I realize we've lost touch over the years and I have noticed how you do not approve my comments here or facebook requessts over the years :( I am sure you have your reasons but no matter, I just wanted to say hello to you, I hope California treats you well and if you ever feel like catching up I would love to! You know how to find me...so happy you are happy and out west now. You belong here. matt.armendariz@gmail.com

Michael Duffield said...

Hey!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your warm welcome and kind words.

I do feel like I am home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there! I realize we've lost touch over the years... I just wanted to say hello to you, I hope California treats you well... You belong here.