Monday, July 14, 2008

A little minty commercial joy...


[from the DQ site]

OK...have to admit it... The new DQ THIN MINT BLIZZARD KICKS ASS!

What a yummy, naughty treat! Love the cookies...love the flavor combo... Other than the fact that chocolate cookies and products get a little funny (waxy?) when frozen - it's a dream!

Made a tough day really swell.

Get 'em while they last.

Of course - I do have a thing for chocolate and mint - HELLO!?!?! Chalmers Ultra Mint Ganache...my delicious client!

Cheers!

4 comments:

The Bitter Foodie said...

Wow! Awesome!!!!!! Gee willikers!!

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I just this on TV when it was 110 degrees last week. YUM!!!!!!! Also try the new strawberry-mango Frutista at Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking how the one at the Bell could rock with a shot of rum!!!

Deemer said...

I was curious about this flavor. But it has been difficult for me to steer away from my favorite blizzard flavor--strawberry cheesequake.

I'll definitely get to this one before summer ends.